Many Inventors trying to make their product inventions ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some of this reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how do you get a patent good understanding you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a complete collection of products and not looking to add somewhat more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to check their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you on paper.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and they don’t want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is already on market. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t have a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what is coming out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, How To Patent A Product Idea yet if they perform quick explore your patent they make it a point it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, but it was poorly written and will not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not need to take the risk to become the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable as it can.